n and the rain delay to last six inning

Entra y pregunta o aconseja buenos restaurantes en Cataluña. Sabes donde comer bien? Quieres encontrar un restaurante bueno en alguna ciudad concreta? entre todos podemos ayudarnos aquí y ayudar a crear la lista de 101 Restaurantes

Moderadores: david, emili

n and the rain delay to last six inning

Notapor lw789 » Jue May 17, 2018 3:42 am

Jos Buttler plans to lead from the front when Englands one-day series against Bangladesh begins on Friday. Buttler will captain in a one-day international for the first time in Dhaka as the three-match series gets underway, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. The Lancashire star led by example in the tourists sole warm-up game on Tuesday as his unbeaten 80 from 64 balls helped secure victory against a BCB Select XI. And Buttler - deputising as captain after Eoin Morgan chose to miss the tour over his security fears - is hoping his front-foot contributions can help inspire a batting line-up likely to include uncapped Ben Duckett and new opener James Vince.He said: Its a fantastic moment to lead the side, and to walk out as captain is a bit surreal, I guess. Im enjoying the challenge, Ill take it in my stride and get on with the job and hopefully lead the guys to a series win. Im learning as I go, and something I want to try and do is lead from the front with performance. This is a young squad, an exciting squad and its down to me to try and stand up.England have had little time to adapt either to the humid sub-continent conditions or the heightened security, which was evident on Thursday as members of the Bangladeshi security forces went through a drill at the National Stadium. Bangladesh have held a full scale military rehearsal at their stadium in Dhaka Security hasnt even been mentioned within the group, according to Buttler, who believes his side can cope with the heat despite both Ben Stokes and Liam Plunkett suffering cramp during the warm-up game. Rob Key checks out the pitch ahead of the first ODI between Bangladesh and England in Dhaka on Friday He said: Well be better for that run-out the other day, it was good in some tough conditions and a good shock to the system for the guys.Day-night matches should be a little bit easier, but the humiditys still going to be high so its another challenge. One were very focused on overcoming and were looking forward to delivering a good game. Stand-in one-day captain Jos Buttler hit a match winning innings of 80 not out to give England a winning start on their tour of Bangladesh Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza thanked England for going ahead with the tour and said: Their domestic cricket is very strong and those who have come, they have played well.They have many match winners. Obviously it will be difficult to say who are the favourites. The series will be competitive.Watch the first ODI of the three-match series between Bangladesh and England, live on Sky Sports 2 on Friday from 9am.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England call uncapped trio Hussain: Bangladesh not easy Bangladesh fixtures/results England fixtures/results Robin Roberts Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Larry Andersen Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com ... rsey-c-23/. - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Pete Rose Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. Jimmy Foxx Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Kris Negron waited a long time for his first major league home run. When it came, he was in a hurry to celebrate with his teammates. Negron hit a three-run homer, All-Star Todd Frazier added a two-run shot and the Cincinnati Reds rolled into the break with a 6-3 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday. Called up from Triple-A Louisville on Thursday for his first appearance in the majors since playing four games in 2012, Negron hit an opposite-field homer to right off Francisco Liriano in the second inning. The RBIs were the first of his career, and the hit was his second. "Negron is a tempo guy," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "You could tell it was a surreal moment for him because he was flying around the bases. It was a lifetime achievement. Negron has been in professional baseball for nine years. He was promoted from the minors when second baseman Brandon Phillips was put on the disabled list with torn ligaments in his left thumb. "I was so amped up that I was around the bases as quickly as I could be," Negron said. "I love playing this game. You have your ups and downs but you have to keep playing. Im not thinking about how long Im going to be here. Im just blessed with the opportunity and Im going to keep playing whenever my number is called." The game was delayed by rain for 56 minutes with Pittsburgh batting in the top of the fifth. Frazier lined a drive just inside the right-field foul pole on the first pitch from Vance Worley in the sixth to help the Pirates finish 2-5 on their road trip. "They got two good swings," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. "We came in and looked at Fraziers home run. That was a good piece of hitting. We had something going after the rain delay. We were one pitch away from popping it. We werent able to get that big swing." The Reds went 8-3 on their 11-game homestand against Milwaukee, the Chicago Cubs and Pittsburgh to finish the first half 10-0-1 in series against those Central Divisiion-opponents.dddddddddddd They are 0-3 in series against St. Louis. Johnny Cueto, another Reds All-Star, overcame Neil Walkers home run and the rain delay to last six innings. Cueto (10-6) allowed five hits and three runs with two walks and seven strikeouts. He also hit a batter. "It was muggy and he was on base a couple times," Price said. "He took advantage of the rain delay. He got out of the heat." Cueto rushed off to Minnesota for the All-Star game. Jumbo Diaz pitched the seventh, and Jonathan Broxton worked the eighth before Aroldis Chapman struck out the side in the ninth for his 21st save. Diaz is another player added to the roster after a lengthy stint of 10 years in the minor leagues. He was invited to spring training for the first time in his career this spring and dropped 70 pounds to give him his first shot at the big leagues. "Hes throwing the ball over," said Price of his 274-pound reliever. "A lot of guys will try to miss the bat, but he comes right at the hitter with a 94 mile an hour fastball and a good slider." Chapmans fanning of leadoff batter Pedro Alvarez extended his record strikeout streak to 41 straight appearances. Lirianos start was his first since June 10 against the Chicago Cubs, when he strained his left oblique strain. He tied his season high by issuing six walks for the second time in three starts. Liriano (1-7) lasted four innings, allowing three hits and three runs with four strikeouts and a wild pitch. He left the bases loaded in two of his four innings. "I was a little excited going out to pitch," Liriano said. "I tried to do too much." Devin Mesoraco drove in Jay Bruce from first base with a double off the left-centre field wall in the fifth. NOTES: Reds IF Ramon Santiago was available but his left shoulder was sore after his attempt at a diving backhand stop of Travis Sniders grounder on Saturday. ... Reds RHP Alfredo Simon was added to the NL All-Star team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
lw789
Chef

Volver a Restaurantes