ermanys Marcel Siem and Koreas Tae

Entra y pregunta o aconseja buenos restaurantes en Cataluña. Sabes donde comer bien? Quieres encontrar un restaurante bueno en alguna ciudad concreta? entre todos podemos ayudarnos aquí y ayudar a crear la lista de 101 Restaurantes

Moderadores: david, emili

ermanys Marcel Siem and Koreas Tae

Notapor lw789 » Mié Jun 13, 2018 5:51 am

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most. His first started a 12-0 run midway through the fourth quarter that gave the Pistons the lead for good and the next gave Detroit breathing room in its 116-111 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday night. Greg Monroe matched his season-best with 28 points and had 14 rebounds to help Detroit end a three-game skid in a matchup of the NBA Central Divisions worst two teams. Smith scored eight of his 26 during the decisive run. "It kind of was a relief," Smith said of his first 3-pointer, which got the Pistons within 98-95 with 5:2 left in the game. "I knew if I just stepped into it and shot it with confidence we could make a push." He had a 3-point play later in the run and added his second 3-pointer and a subsequent dunk with a minute to play to put the game away. Smith finished the fourth with 15 points and was 11 for 19 from the floor overall. "It seemed like every shot he made in the fourth quarter was a big shot," Monroe said. "We obviously needed him to kind of pull away." Brandon Knight had 25 points and Ramon Sessions added 20 and 11 assists for Milwaukee, which lost its 10th consecutive road game and dropped the season series with the Pistons 3-1. The Bucks outscored the Pistons 13-6 in the final four minutes of the first half and took a 61-52 lead to intermission. Detroit trailed by as many as 11 points early in the third but took the lead with a 12-0 run before heading into the final period trailing 82-81. Andre Drummond had 10 points and 16 boards and Brandon Jennings added 20 points and 13 assists for Detroit, which won despite going to the line 21 times to Milwaukees 36. "We just stopped doing the things that we did for three-and-a-half quarters," Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said. "We took some tough shots. We rushed a lot of quick shots around the basket and missed a lot of easy ones." Drew was content with his teams job on Smith, who entered the game making 42 per cent of his field-goal tries. "I thought we did a good job from a game strategy standpoint," Drew said. "We did what we were supposed to do. He just started making shots." The Bucks got 12 points, 13 rebounds and a career-best three blocks from centre Zaza Pachulia. They went almost five minutes without a field goal late in the fourth quarter while Detroit made the decisive run. Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo each added 14 points. Pistons coach John Loyer was whistled for a technical foul midway through the third quarter. Two nights earlier he was ejected from the Pistons 123-98 loss at Philadelphia. NOTES: Drummond and Pachulia each were assessed technical fouls in the first half for arguing calls. . The Bucks finished March 0-9 on the road. Their last win away from home was Feb. 24 at Philadelphia. . Drummond had his Eastern Conference-best 49th double-double. . Bucks G O.J. Mayo (right ankle) was in uniform Monday but did not play for the third straight game. Adrien Silva Portugal Jersey . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. Raphael Guerreiro Portugal Jersey . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. http://www.soccerportugalproshop.com/c- ... ersey.aspx. Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs. Ricardo Pereira Portugal Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Portugal Jerseys . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots.Chiles Felipe Aguilar claimed the clubhouse lead in the weather-disrupted Volvo China Open after finally overcoming the effects of his unorthodox winter activities. Aguilar stormed home in 31 at Topwin Golf and Country Club to add a flawless 65 to his opening 68 and set the target on 11 under par, one shot ahead of Swedens Alex Noren and Austrias Bernd Wiesberger. Leaderboard Volvo China Open The 41-year-old had missed the cut in six straight events before finishing tied 58th in the Shenzhen International last week and admitted completing an Ironman triathlon over the winter had taken its toll. Its been a tough beginning of the year so hopefully this will be a turnaround point, Aguilar said.I think I believe my doctors when they said the Ironman was going to affect my fitness for the first two months [of the year]. They said it could take 45 days [to recover] and it took close to 60 days.It takes a lot of time and energy and both sports dont go along with each other. I look back on it as a great experience and Ill do it again after I quit playing golf.Play was initially suspended due to the threat of lightning and then abandoned for the day due to darkness, with the second round set to resume early on Saturday. First-round leader Hennie Otto has four holes to play and is two shots off the lead on nine under par alongside Englands Tyrrell Hatton, Denmarks Lucas Bjerregaard, Germanys Marcel Siem and Koreas Tae-hoon Kim, who recorded a hole-in-one on his way to a brilliant 64.Kim holed out on the 177-yard 13th hole in a remarkable run of scoring which saw him play a 12-hole stretch in nine under par, before dropping his only shot of the day on the 17th. Willett tribute to Spieth Masters champion salutes classy American I played well and after I got the hole-in-one I became really confident and finished really well, the world No 563 said.ddddddddddddIt was about 165 metres but with the view from the tee, we couldnt see the hole, only the top of the flag. I was aiming a little to the left of the pin and I just hit a seven iron, it was a beautiful shot and the galleries beside the green shouted out so thats how I knew.Noren carded five birdies and no bogeys to record a second consecutive 67, while Wiesberger carded four birdies and one bogey in his 69. Alex Noren has carded back-to-back 67s I felt relaxed out there, Wiesberger said. I played great golf yesterday and scored really well in tough conditions yesterday so I was looking forward to getting out there this morning and trying to do the same.I played decent, not quite as well as yesterday, especially off the tee and was struggling with the pace of my putting early on. I left a lot of putts short but all in all I feel well on the golf course and its a good first two days.Defending champion Wu Ashun, who became the first Chinese player to win a European Tour event on home soil 12 months ago, is four under par with seven holes remaining, with the halfway cut projected to fall at two under. Also See: Willett tribute to Spieth WATCH: Willett replays 16th Stuard leads in New Orleans WATCH: Love v Clarke quiz Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
lw789
Siberita

Volver a Restaurantes