practice squad in 2006 after years of t

Entra y pregunta o aconseja buenos restaurantes en Cataluña. Sabes donde comer bien? Quieres encontrar un restaurante bueno en alguna ciudad concreta? entre todos podemos ayudarnos aquí y ayudar a crear la lista de 101 Restaurantes

Moderadores: david, emili

practice squad in 2006 after years of t

Notapor lw789 » Vie Jun 22, 2018 8:03 am

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell responded Thursday night to criticisms by NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith, who contended a double standard exists when it comes to the league doling out punishments. In comments to ESPN earlier Thursday, Smith specifically addressed the delayed discipline of Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay, who has yet to be punished by Goodell after being arrested in March for allegedly operating a vehicle while intoxicated and while in the possession of prescription drugs and $29,000 in cash. Irsay was formally charged Friday. "The personal conduct policy applies to commissioners, owners, players, coaches," Goodell told reporters at the New England Patriots team facility. "It applies to all of us. We all have a responsibility to do things the right way. There are several players that we havent taken any action on, either. "We like to get the facts, we like to be thorough and we like to understand them. Charges were just filed last week. I dont believe theres a credibility gap." Goodell was at Foxborough to speak at a football safety clinic for mothers, a program aimed at furthering safer play at all levels of the game. Smith pointed toward Goodells swift and sometimes harsh action when dealing with troubled players in the past. "The commissioner understands that there is a significant credibility gap that exists in the National Football League," Smith said. "What troubles our players is the speed and the deliberateness of the punishment that they have seen in the past when it comes to a player. "There isnt the same speed or deliberate action when it comes to an owner, and thats a problem." Goodell said the league has yet to collect all the facts on Irsays case. "You can judge us when we make our final determinations, which you undoubtedly will, and so will everybody else," he said. "Thats fair. But dont make judgments until weve had an opportunity to do whats in the best interest of everyone, which is getting the facts. Everybody wants process. DeMaurice Smith talks about process all the time. "The process is important." The safety program organized by the Patriots comes more than a week after a group of retired players filed another lawsuit against the league, accusing team doctors and trainers of supplying them with powerful painkillers and other drugs that allowed them to keep playing despite injuries, but led to serious complications later in life. The lawsuit, filed on behalf of more than 500 former players, charges the NFL with placing profits ahead of players health. Goodell addressed the leagues continued role in the education and pursuit of safer play. "We want you to learn the right techniques from the moment you play, regardless if you play one year, two years, or if you play flag football," he said. "I think our popularity, the platform we have, gives us an opportunity and its part of our responsibility to make the game safer, not only at the NFL level to protect our players, but also at every other level of football, and frankly, sports in general." Patriots owner Robert Kraft said the health and safety of his players have never been greater in his 20-plus years of owning the team. "I know Im a better human being from having played the game, and when I played, it wasnt as safe as it is now," he said. "So, Im a big believer in the lessons you learn in football." Kraft also was asked about the arraignment Wednesday of former New England tight end Aaron Hernandez, who pleaded not guilty to two more counts of first-degree murder stemming from a 2012 double homicide. Hernandez already is facing charges for the 2013 slaying of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Hernandez was released by the team following his arrest last summer. "A year ago when he was arrested, we cut him from the team, I made a statement," said Kraft, who at the time said the organization was "duped" if the accusations were true. "I was very clear about it, and you can go back and read what I said then, and thats the way that I continuously feel." Mario Rui Portugal Jersey . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. Gelson Martins Portugal Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.u ... ersey/.com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem. Bernardo Silva Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Bruno Alves Portugal Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Fred Jackson has no plans of slowing down any time soon. The 33-year-old running back signed a one-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, placing Buffalos unquestioned leader on offence under contract with the Bills through 2015. "I just love to play this game," Jackson said. "Usually when guys get to be my age theyre ready to kind of shut it down and not come out here and get beat up like we do at training camp, but I wake up every day and I love it. Im blessed to have an opportunity to play for a team like the Buffalo Bills." Jacksons unlikely success story has made him one of the most popular Bills of the last decade. A former undrafted free agent from tiny Coe College, Jackson is known as much for his slashing, punishing running style on the field as well as his character and leadership away from it. Jackson earned a spot on the Bills practice squad in 2006 after years of toiling away in various minor leagues. He became a full-time starter in 2009, topping the 1,000-yard mark with 1,062 yards rushing, and has been an integral part of the teams offence ever since while sharing time in the backfield with players like C.J. Spiller and Marshawn Lynch. Jackson doesnt appear to be slowing down with age. Following an injury-plagued 2012 campaiign, Jackson rushed for 890 yards and nine touchdowns last season while battling two separate knee sprains.dddddddddddd In 2011, he had one of the most productive years of his career, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and nearly topping the 1,000-yard mark in just 10 games. Jackson has rushed for 5,121 yards and 28 career touchdowns while adding 2,139 yards and six touchdowns as a receiver. "Freds been a great pro," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In my time here with him hes been a very good leader and very productive. ... Age is a number for him. He really doesnt seem that way. The way he runs and the way he prepares himself is a credit to how he takes care of his body." Jackson hopes that this new deal will give him an opportunity to finish his career with the Bills, whenever that is. "I want to play as long as possible, but if I can get three or four more years Ill be happy," Jackson said. "But well see what happens." Jacksons 7-year-old son, Braeden, then spoke up while standing next to his father at the podium: "Can I tell you how many years Id like you to play? Five." "Five more years, thats where Ive got to go," Jackson answered to laughter. "By that time, Ill have (one of my other kids) telling me to do something different." Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '
lw789
Siberita

Volver a Restaurantes