could soon be over. The adoration surely s

Aquí se solicita la inclusión o exclusión de los restaurantes de la lista 101 Restaurantes. La lista la hacemos entre todos y cualquiera puede opinar si le gusta o no un restaurante

Moderadores: david, emili

could soon be over. The adoration surely s

Notapor lw789 » Jue Jun 21, 2018 8:31 am

SURREY, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions have lost special teams player Stu Foord indefinitely due to a dislocated knee. "I think thats kind of what occurred," Lions coach Mike Benevides said Monday. "I dont have the terminology for (the dislocation) yet. But thats a fair statement, and now (doctors) are trying to let it all settle down, and trying to manage his pain right now is the biggest thing." Foord was injured in the second quarter of Sundays 24-22 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders in Regina. He was blocked by Graig Newman while covering on a B.C. punt. Benevides indicated Foord, a six-year CFL veteran who also plays running back, will face a long recovery period. "I dont think (his return) is going to be any time soon," said Benevides. "Once I get more information, Ill update you (media) guys on that, but I dont see it being a situation where he could play quickly." Foord, a Regina native who turned 28 on Monday, was injured while playing in front of friends and family in his hometown. He was hit from the side and his knee buckled. "Unfortunately, he was planting (his feet) and he was hit from the side," said Benevides. "Those things are going to occur. Its just unfortunate that he was on that play and he got hit from that direction." Benevides and general manager Wally Buono indicated they did not have a problem with the hit, although the returner was a fair distance away and in the process of being taken out of bounds. "Its tough to say," said Benevides of the hits necessity. "The point of attack, the guy thats blocking on the return team, is trying to make a play. Those things kind of happen, and its unfortunate. But, right now, were just praying for (Foord) and, hopefully, the pain will go down a little bit." Buono said he had not studied the play, and could not say whether the hit was illegal, but chalked up the hit to the usual happenings of football. "To me, whether it was a penalty or not a penalty, it doesnt matter," said Buono. "Its football. (The hit) was high. It wasnt like he took his knee out. (Foord) buckled. On the replay, I can see the hit. I can see the knee buckling. ... The play is the play. Its football. Thats why they get paid. I dont think the whistle blew, so hes part of the action." Foord is in his second season with B.C. after signing as a free agent in February 2012. He spent his first four seasons with the Roughriders and also played five seasons of junior football in his hometown with the Regina Thunder. "Hes still in Regina and hes still being looked at by the medical staff and doctors there," said Benevides. The Lions visit the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Friday. Zinedine Zidane France Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. Zinedine Zidane Jersey . Those cheers seemed more special this time because the captains run on Broadway could soon be over. The adoration surely sounded much nicer to Callahan than all the recent trade talk. http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-36 ... ersey.aspx. -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game. Hugo Lloris Jersey . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Paul Pogba France Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.SAN FRANCISCO - The Washington Nationals have placed catcher Wilson Ramos on the 15-day disabled list with a right hamstring injury and called up catcher Sandy Leon from Triple-A Syracuse. The Nationals announced the move before Wednesday nights game at San Francisco. Manager Matt Williams says an MRI on Ramos revealed a Grade-1 hamstring strain. Williams hopes Ramos will be back in the lineup as soon as hes eligible to come off the DL.dddddddddddd Ramos was injured running out a double in the ninth inning of Tuesday nights 2-1 win against the Giants. He was taken out of the game and initially thought the injury wouldnt sideline him. Ramos is batting .261 with one home run and 11 RBIs. Jose Lobaton started at catcher Wednesday night. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '
lw789
Siberita

Volver a Lista 101 Restaurantes