ple games in a particular fashion," Bautista

Si quieres sugerir algun cambio en el foro o en la web 101 Restaurantes, este es el lugar. También puedes tratar otros temas que no sea exclusivamente restaurantes.

Moderadores: david, emili

ple games in a particular fashion," Bautista

Notapor lw789 » Jue Jun 14, 2018 9:03 am

PHOENIX - Eric Bledsoe was looking forward to a long night of rest after rescuing his Phoenix Suns in a 118-113 win over the short-handed but dangerous Portland Trail Blazers.The Suns blew a 25-point second-quarter lead and trailed by five with 2:21 left, but were saved by Bledsoes seven points in the last 1:38. Bledsoe pumped in a career high 33 points, with reserve guard Isaiah Thomas adding 27, a season high.I wanted to finish the game strong. My teammates kept on giving me the ball. They gave me confidence and the coach kept on giving me the ball, Bledsoe said.Im going to go home and sleep like a baby, Ill tell you that much, he added.The Blazers (31-12) went up 110-105 with 2:22 to play on a 3-pointer from leading scorer Nicolas Batum, who finished with 27 points. But the Suns went on a 13-3 run to close the game and win their seventh straight at home.Down 25, up five with two minutes to go, you cant lose that game, Batum said.Portland got 22 points each for Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews and 10 rebounds from Batum.The Suns (26-18) have their longest home win streak of the season and longest since eight straight during the 2009-2010 season.The Blazers had a chance to go ahead again with 20 second left, but Lillard missed a baseline jumper and fouled the Suns P.J. Tucker.A missed free throw by Batum also cost the Blazers a chance to tie the game at 114. Portlands last chance to tie was lost when Lillard stepped out of bounds trying to catch a high inbounds pass with 9.8 seconds left.I dont think we should be satisfied with a moral victory, Lillard said. We didnt deserve to win the game because of how it went. You want to win, you expect to win but not enough things went right.The Blazers, missing star forward LaMarcus Aldridge because of a left hand injury and two big men in Robin Lopez and Joel Freeland, overcame their worst defensive first quarter of the season and outscored Phoenix 80-60 from the 5:10 mark of the second quarter. But they came up short.The Suns outscored the Blazers 27-2 over nine minutes between the first and second quarters to take control. Portland went scoreless over the last three minutes of the first and almost three minutes of the second before Will Bartons layup.Gerald Green lobbed to Miles Plumlee for a dunk, and Phoenix led 53-31 at the 6:09 mark of the second. The Blazers trailed by as many as 25 but cut the lead to 14, 66-52, at halftime.The Blazers rallied in the fourth quarter, trimming the Suns lead to 93-86 with 8:57 left after Dorell Wrights conventional three-point play.Phoenixs lead was four points until Thomas scored on a soaring layup and drew a blocking foul on Wright, making the score 99-92 after a free throw. Thomas kept the Blazers at bay with another basket with 5:59 to go, giving the Suns a six-point lead.But the Blazers stormed ahead 105-102 with 4:05 left on the 3-pointer from Batum.The Suns tied a season high for points in a first with 40 and the total was the most the Blazers have surrendered in any opening period this season. Despite losing four of five, the Blazers maintain a comfortable lead in the NBAs Northwest Division.TIP-INSBlazers: Batum eclipsed his season high by 10 points, and his six 3-pointers were also a season best. ... Wright, who started in place of Aldridge, scored a season high 15 points.Suns: Phoenix has won seven straight at home over the Blazers. The Suns are 17-2 against Portland in 19 home games since January of 2005. The Suns are now 4-0 at the halfway point of their longest homestand in club history, eight games. They are home through Jan. 30. ...They have shot 50 per cent or better in four straight games, their longest such streak since February 2010.UP NEXTBlazers: Host Boston Thursday night.Suns: Host Houston Friday night. Marco Reus Jersey . JOHNS, N. Leon Goretzka Germany Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-1-customized.aspx. 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. Mats Hummels Germany Jersey . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Timo Werner Jersey . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Pirates came up with a second straight comeback win. "Youve got to believe, though. Can you have faith?" said Jordy Mercer, whose pinch-hit double in the seventh inning tied the score. The next inning Neil Walker hit a two-run double to cap the comeback from a five-run deficit as Pittsburgh beat the Toronto Blue Jays 8-6 on Saturday night. The Pirates erased a 5-3, ninth-inning deficit in a win over the Blue Jays on Friday and clawed back from deficits of 5-0 in the fourth a 6-2 in the seventh Saturday. Aaron Loup relieved R.A. Dickey after Clint Barmes leadoff double in the seventh, and the Pirates tied the score on Josh Harrisons RBI double, Pedro Alvarezs run-scoring groundout and Mercers two-run double. "It just blew up on us," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "I cant tell you anything more than that." The game-tying hit was a longtime coming for Mercer, who entered the game with a .151 batting average and hadnt driven in a run since April 15. "I know everybody here has my back so I dont think its really a confidence issue," Mercer said. "I think getting a hit for the team was bigger than anything." One inning later, Ike Davis reached on a one-out infield single against Todd Redmond (0-3), Harrison singled and Walker hit a drive off the top of the wall in centre field. "Tonight was one of the nights we didnt play real great defence, we didnt pitch real well, but somehow we found a way to win in the end," Walker said. "It doesnt have to be pretty." The Pirates could have boosted their lead in the ninth, but Starling Marte lined out to first against Chad Jenkins with the bases loaded. Bryan Morris (3-0) pitched a perfect eighth, and Mark Melancon earned his first save of the season in place of injured closer Jason Grilli, retiring Colby Ramus on a game-ending groundout with two on. Pittsburgh, which overcame four errors, won consecutive games for the first time since beating St. Louis and the Chicago Cubs on April 6 and 8. Torontos Jose ;Bautista hit his ninth homer of the year, extended his hitting streak to a career-high 13 games.dddddddddddd He set a Blue Jays record by reaching base in a 30th consecutive game. "I dont think that were going to start pointing fingers at anybody just because weve lost a couple games in a particular fashion," Bautista said. Dickey allowed three runs, five hits and four walks, lowering his ERA to 5.01. "Hes a quality pitcher, an All-Star, hes won 20 games in the big leagues and he was on tonight," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "So as soon as hes out, its just better. Its no knock against anybody else, its just going to be different." Pirates starter Francisco Liriano gave up five runs -- four earned -- six hits and three walks in 3 2-3 innings, the second straight start he failed to reach the fourth. "I was trying to throw my sinker down and away and just missed my spots," Liriano said. Toronto built its early lead on Jose Reyes RBI double in the third and a four-run fourth that included Brett Lawries run-scoring double over Marte in left, Rasmus RBI single, Steve Tollesons run-scoring, double-play grounder and a bases-loaded walk to Melky Cabrera. Pittsburghs comeback began in the fourth when Dickey threw a run-scoring wild pitch, and Barmes hit an RBI groundout. "Were a little bit shell-shocked right now," Gibbons said. "But weve got to turn it around. Heck, its the start of May." NOTES: The Blue Jays removed RHP Sergio Santos from his role as interim closer after he blew three of his past four save opportunities. Gibbons said Toronto will use a closer-by-committee approach until Casey Janssen (oblique) returns from the DL. ... After optioning RHP Brandon Cumpton to the minor leagues Saturday, the Pirates have an open spot in their rotation Monday when they start a three-game set against San Francisco. LHP Wandy Rodriguez (right knee) could return from the DL. ... Toronto RHP Dustin McGowan (1-1, 5.87) is scheduled to pitch Sunday against Pittsburgh RHP Edinson Volquez (1-2, 3.21). China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Siberita

Volver a Sugerencias y comentarios